[ Psychology ] Open Question : I try to hold back from this but I am 25, depressed, and wonder if my life is worth living? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, September 7, 2019

[ Psychology ] Open Question : I try to hold back from this but I am 25, depressed, and wonder if my life is worth living?

My family seems happy but sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't exist. I haven't found my aptitude and I don't agree with my family on politics. I'm also a virgin at age 25 (woman) and sometimes wonder if I'm supposed to feel guilty.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2zWVXwZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here