[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Help! Why do I feel that he loves me still? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Help! Why do I feel that he loves me still?

Ex bf is a deacon at church and I find him constantly looking at me, the gestures he makes, and the things he does just give my gut the feeling that he still loves me? Even though when I tried going back he made it difficult because I've hurt him etc..He didn't come to church for a month so I caved and texted him that everything is okay. He said he was coming to my city for shopping I suggested that if he had time and wanted to meet to let me know. He said he had to take his dad to alteration I said ok then he asked me about school. He came to church the next week after I texted him. So why do I get this feeling, everything he does he turns to look at me, leaves from my exit when his cars is on the opposite side etc.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2T7CSzF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here