[ Skin Conditions ] Open Question : Sudden super dry skin what s going on!? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

[ Skin Conditions ] Open Question : Sudden super dry skin what s going on!?

I have suddenly gotten super dry skin but only in some places Around nostrils top of bridge of nose(where it connects to the face) it s mainly focused around my chin and my bottom lip! The skin under my bottom lip is so dry from one end to the other and the drynes goes to about the top of the lip but it extends out to like the bottom part of my face but only on one side of my face not the other(chin to about where you would but bronzer on for make up is dry but only on one side) My skin is peeling a little bit like if you got a little to much sun. Ive had a bit of a redness to my face as long as I can remember especially my. Cheeks. This all got noticed after I tried a new foundation that magnified every dry patch on my skin so I took it off and on my chin were like 3 or 4 red tiny dots but no were else! After giving my skin a break for a day I rexamined and the dryness is still there after expoliation red dots are gone or less red but I m noticing that my skin isent smooth there are like these tiny bumps that aren t red just like a really really tiny bump under my skin in random places! My skin is also itchy in some places Ik not sure what s going can anyone relate to this! I ve never had skin problems before so im trying to figure it out plus I have a message into my dermatologist to see what they say but I m open for input if you guys think you know why my skin suddenly got so dry! ( I don t think foundation caused dryness) I should add that i got one or two small dry patches a few months ago maybe in august.. but it was only on the bridge of my nose and nostrils so i dont know whats going on.. plus now my skin feels really tight just on the parts i mentioned.. im a mess

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Cxwps5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here