[ Family ] Open Question : Jealous of my sister and mother in law? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Family ] Open Question : Jealous of my sister and mother in law?

Im 38 weeks pregnant so it may be my hormones making me over protective but it seriously bothers me that my sister and boyfriends mom (sons grandma we have a good relationship) are starting to have a relationship because I feel like that’s just weird I would never wanna be that close with my sisters boyfriends mom after all I am dating her son not my sister lol. I’m the one that brought them together because of my baby shower and she use to coach my sister in high school but they were never really close then and honestly my sister didn’t like her and gave her a bad rep to my mom because she thought she was bitchy. Then I tell my sister I only want my boyfriend in the delivery room for personal reasons and she said she wants to wait at the hospital with my boyfriends mom since she already made up she’s waiting in the waiting room. I just don’t like the thought of them having a relationship maybe because people always compare me and my sister.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2SsnPAw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here