[ Mental Health ] Open Question : I don't know what it's like to have fun. How do I fix this? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[ Mental Health ] Open Question : I don't know what it's like to have fun. How do I fix this?

all I do is work, eat, and sleep. I've pushed everything and everyone away by my killjoy attitude. I thought playing video games was my joy but now I realized it's not. Now I'm kinda lost. I haven't listened to music and danced and laughed openly for long stretches (a joke here or there...maybe one good hard laugh) in a couple years. Angry a lot too. I find myself snapping at the smallest thing that won't go my way.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Aqd0Im

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here