[ Fashion & Accessories ] Open Question : I have no idea where to start with fashion, or any idea how I can find out what looks good on me? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[ Fashion & Accessories ] Open Question : I have no idea where to start with fashion, or any idea how I can find out what looks good on me?

I have spent most of my life obese, being 350 pounds at my biggest. Four years ago, I started a diet, and as of last week it finally came to a end. I am now 165 pounds, wearing small shirts, and went from 40 jeans to 32. I don’t have any lose skin, and I am in my mid twenties. All the clothes I had worn now doesn’t fit me. So anybody have any guidelines to figure this out?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2DbHpMm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here