[ Other - Television ] Open Question : What are some good TV Shows? ( On Netflix )? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[ Other - Television ] Open Question : What are some good TV Shows? ( On Netflix )?

So, I'm getting bored with the shows I watch. I find I like shows that deal more with crime or mysteries. Like Criminal Minds, Izombie, Supernatural, Arrow etc. I won't watch documentaries or shows such as NCIS. I also like shows like Grace and Frankie, 13RW, Merlin, The 100, and Glee. I'd watch anything so long as it's not horror. I love shows that leave me wanting more after watching a couple of episodes..So I was wandering in your opinions. What shows should I watch on Netflix? Something that I could never get tired of binge watching.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2Dabls0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here