[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : My Girlfriend Won’t Communicate With Me.? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, January 17, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : My Girlfriend Won’t Communicate With Me.?

I’m In My First Relationship With Another Woman & She Doesnt Like To Communicate. I Broke Up w. Her Lastnite For The Hundredth Time & Everytime I Do She Tries To Come Back Into My Life A Week Later. She Thinks That Everytime I Open Up To Her. ’ll Just Calmly Go To Her & May Say “Babe I Don’t Like It When U Said So & So” & She'll Sigh & Tell Me She Doesn’t Have The Time For All That Because It’s Going To Be An Argument. I Don’t Understand How Because A Relationship Is Part Of Communicating. She Told Me Lastnite That I Can Talk To Her About How I Feel But She Said Don’t Expect Her To Say Anything Back. She Does It Anytime I Open Up To Her. She Said All She Wants To Do Is Laugh & Make Memories & That She Has No Time For Sensitive & Emotional Feelings. It Breaks My Heart Because I Genuinely Love Her. She Told Me No Woman Has Ever Done Anything For Her In Life Like Buy Her Gifts, Take Her Anywhere, Nothing. I’m The First That Has. I Always Go Above & Beyond For Her & I Don’t Seem To Be Appreciated. I Cook For Her, Buy Her Gifts, Take Her Out, Etc. Last Time I Did She Told Me We Could’ve Just Stayed At Home & Saved Money Because She's Simple. I Know She's Simple But I Still Go Out Of My Way Because I Try To Show Her That I Care. She Is Older Than Me. 45 & I’m 24. She Told Me She Has Came A Long Way From Abusing People In The Past & That She's Older & Don’t Know How Long She Has So All She Wants To Do Is Be Happy & Make Memories. Not All That Extra Sensitive Crap. What Do I Do?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2QUzmHg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here