[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : *RAISING AWARENESS* Please do not associate incels with actual misogynists.? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : *RAISING AWARENESS* Please do not associate incels with actual misogynists.?

I’m man who’s a misogynist. I’m straight. I hate women for the sheer fact I hate that they’re somehow kinder, more lenient, nurturing and affectionate than men when 1) it’s all an act and when a man behaves that way we are given all sorts of childish derogatory labels 3 Of course the lovesick category I sadly fall in, 3 relationships, they’ve been the one to act callously. Using me as a “date a nice guy” phase before breaking my heart and talkin to other guys. Always apologising months later (2 of them did) it’s like you’re so fickle no matter how much you said you loved me forever you can’t keep your eyes off other guys? 4 Women as friends? I don’t trust them. Whatever it is, a convo between you and her won’t stay that way. They also pretend to like people they hate and rip them apart ONLY when they leave the room. I’ve also been used as a counsellor by multiple women from dating apps complaining about other guys and saying I’m so nice but uh...I’m right here, we matched and this “awful guy” is still an issue? Involuntary celibate? Men like like me don’t care about sex unless it’s in the moment with someone we love. However others who do enjoy casual sex we don’t feel entitled to it or desperate and angry like incels. We hate women because of the pain you caused us. Not because we want to f*ck you.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://yhoo.it/2TNrlpi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here