[ Injuries ] Open Question : I have a wound under my armpit am I going to need stitches for this? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 27, 2019

[ Injuries ] Open Question : I have a wound under my armpit am I going to need stitches for this?

I've been to the doctor and was given something to put on it. But it's been like this for awhile. Am I going to need stitches? The brown stuff around it is ointment I put on it and it tried up. I stated that I have already been to the doctor.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/335ZCpA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here