[ Women's Health ] Open Question : Help me please? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 27, 2019

[ Women's Health ] Open Question : Help me please?

i’m 15 and 9 months. i am completely flat chested i am not even a bra size. i thought i started me period a week ago but it was the tiniest bit of red and brown so i didn’t really start. my sister has boobs and my mum has boobs and both got their boobs at normal ages. my mum got her period at 15 and 9 months and my sister at 15 and 6 months. it’s not my period i’m concerned about it’s my boobs. i look like a 9 year old. i can’t wear any clothes i want to, i can’t get a boyfriend, i hate myself. everything about myself i hate. i am the most insecure i’ve ever been. the older i get the more worried. what’s wrong with me? why me?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2K6ejA8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here