[ Family ] Open Question : Help please i need help with mom issues? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, September 5, 2019

[ Family ] Open Question : Help please i need help with mom issues?

So I moved into my foster moms hair 6 months ago and she gives me chores everyday and im ******* 17 years old. Today she noticed that the cat pee tray for my littlerbox (which slides in and out from the bottom, had gunk on and told me i did a 1/2 *** job. She walks in, dosent even ask me how my FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR WAS and tells me “half *** job, dont even do the chore, and ur computer time is cut to 8pm and i dont care if you have homework” She dosent get it because im enrolled in the IB program and i work hours upon hours a day on schoolwork and she just dosent care. I feel like she dosent even love me and I am just a burden on her behalf. Ive been through enough to tell you that she dosent have a right to change who I am because before coming here i was homeless without any hope of what I am gonna do. Any advice? She just thinks im crying and sad because I lost my computer privileges. Am I spoiled?

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2MTsnRn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here