[ Pregnancy ] Open Question : About my cycle and Plan B? - TheWorldTimesNow

TheWorldTimesNow

In this website you can all latest news, big breaking news all over world.

Like on Facebook

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, September 7, 2019

[ Pregnancy ] Open Question : About my cycle and Plan B?

Okay so i took time making this so please bear with me and our mistakes. I had unprotected intercourse on the august of 29- september 1. On the last day he came inside me. The last time i had a period was on the 22nd of august and ended on the 26th. Now i think my ovulation date is somewhere between the 4th-9th of september. Now on the 6th and 7th i am seeing brownish discharge. And i know these are side effects of the Plan B. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Base also from my cycle.

from Yahoo Answers: Latest Questions https://ift.tt/2A2m0mu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here